In this stage you are allowed to add the following foods to your diet. Mind you, to add only one at a time to see how well you can tolerate them
- soft scrambled egg or egg white
- 1 oz canned chicken, mashed with a fork
- 1 oz fish or canned tuna, mashed with a fork
- 1/2 cup fat free re fried beans, pureed lentils or split peas
- 6 oz fat free or low fat milk
- 6 oz no added sugar, low fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup low fat or fat free ricotta cheese
- 1-2 oz unsweetened apple sauce
- 1-2 oz blended peaches or pears (soft and no sugar added)
- 1/4 small smashed banana
- 1 oz mashed potatoes
- 1-2 oz cooked, mashed carrots, cauliflower or winter squash
this of course is not a full list of acceptable foods, this is just a partial list to give you an idea of what is acceptable at this stage.
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. Susanne’s Shrinking makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this web site, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.